Walnuts provide healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals — and that’s just the beginning of how they may support your health.
Walnuts are an excellent source of antioxidants that can help fight oxidative damage in your body, including damage due to “bad” LDL cholesterol, which promotes atherosclerosis.
- Rich in Antioxidants. Share on Pinterest.
- Super Plant Source of Omega-3s.
- May Decrease Inflammation.
- Promotes a Healthy Gut.
- May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers.
- Supports Weight Control.
- May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.